Plastic surgery isn’t for everyone. We’re not knocking it but going under the knife in the name of beauty can be a bit too traumatic for many of us. As you know, we are pain management experts at Still Well by Dr. Stilwell, so we are gung-ho for any service that helps you feel and look your best with comfort and ease. This is why we’ve done the research to find you the most advanced non-surgical solutions for smoothing, tightening and brightening, not to mention slimming and sculpting, your appearance.
If you’re fantasizing about turning back the years without surgery, take a look at our non-surgical facelift treatments at Still Well by Dr. Stilwell:
● Botox is an FDA-approved neuromodulator that helps relax the muscles that cause your wrinkles to form. Botox is concentrated and highly effective for smoothing crow’s feet, brow furrows, horizontal forehead lines and other unwanted lines on your face. It’s surprisingly versatile, so it can be used to relax a gummy smile, smooth chin wrinkles and even help you achieve a fuller-looking upper lip, which is popularly referred to as a lip flip. Within minutes, your Botox session can be administered. Your results will start appearing within a week following your treatment, with results lasting up to four months.
● Dermal Fillers are often used in tandem with Botox because they are complementary treatments, working differently to achieve the same goal of a younger-looking appearance. Fillers provide an immediate plumping and smoothing effect by filling the skin with a smooth gel filled with modified hyaluronic acid (HA) molecules. You’ll see your results instantly, but it may take up to a week or longer for your true results to show after swelling has fully subsided.
● PDO Threads are fully dissolvable surgical sutures that we gently insert parallel to the skin’s surface to provide a sort of scaffolding-like support structure under the skin. Your PDO threads will be placed precisely where you need a lifting and tightening effect, but common areas are the cheeks and neck, where sagging skin and loss of volume are common concerns. PDO threads can be used in combination with fillers and Botox, but they can also be used on their own, depending on your preferences.
● Kybella is coming soon! We just received training for Kybella, which is the first FDA-approved injectable for submental fat reduction. Kybella helps dissolve the fat under your chin, which is impossible to lose without surgery. Diet and exercise don’t work for this notorious “problem area” of the face, which is why Kybella is such an exciting aesthetic advancement. When it comes to treatment, Kybella is administered as a series of quick pin-prick injections under the chin. You should experience significant swelling in the week or so following your treatment (this is a sign your treatment is working!), with noticeable improvements after that. Your best results can be achieved with a series of treatments, so we will work with you to find the ideal regimen for you.
● Combination Therapy is key. Keep in mind that all our treatments can provide synergistic benefits when they are administered together. Kybella, plus Botox, plus filler, plus PDO threads can help you slim, tighten and love your look with no surgery and only minimal social downtime.
Are you ready to explore non-surgical facelift treatments with us? We can’t wait to help! Learn more by calling us at 718-448-6373 today. See you soon!